Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Spare cycles to write some posts

Starting this week I am going to spend the next couple of weeks in Panama City, Florida on business working with the 1st AF here at Tyndall Air Force Base. In my down time, like right now while I copy over hundreds of MBs over a slow VPN connection, I plan on catching up on some blog ideas I have been wanting to write.

Here is my goal:

  • Discuss and promote our iPhone app BorrowMe
  • Multi-part series on security. For the past two sprints I have written about 6 lines of code, but I have learned a ton about securing our web based application using LDAP+Active Directory and SmartCard authentication or CAC (Common Access Card) authentication as referred by in the DoD. (U.S. Department of Defense), Apache, SSL, and OpenSSO.
  • Talk some more about Ubuntu JeOS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i found your blog cause you have the same last name as i do so that is ssoo cool