I previously wrote about not installing multiple versions of Netbeans 6 and now I would like to include another tip.
When installing a new version of Netbeans 6, while uninstalling your previous version make sure you remove the .netbeans directories. Otherwise the support for creating Tests in Composite Applications doesn't work.
In fact just delete the following before each new install and you will have better luck:
- rm $USER_HOME/.asadminpass
- rm $USER_HOME/.asadmintruststore
- rm -rf $USER_HOME/.openesbinstaller_[machine_name]
- rm -rf $NETBEANS_HOME/.netbeans
- rm -rf $NETBEANS_HOME/.netbeans-derby