Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Google Readers Discover


As if I didn't have enough RSS feeds to read, Google Reader went ahead and recently added a neat little feature called Discover (or Top Recommendations). This new feature provides a short list of new feeds generated by comparing my interests with the feeds of users similar to me. In fact, according to the Help Center, it takes into account my current subscriptions as well as information from my Web History including location. It's actually pretty fascinating and I discovered several interesting feeds that I then subscribed to easily.

If you are already using Google Reader take a look at your list. If not, then consider using or switching to Google Reader; it's discovertastic!

1 comments:

Susan said...

It is very good, but look at the information at this address. Wondering where to go in 2019? Things to do has ranked as the best include a remote, idyllic island, the design capital ...