In case you were not aware, Apple released their browser, Safari, for windows last week. They reported there was over 1 million downloads in the first 48 hours.
Here are some of the features I have come to love in Firefox that are missing in Safari; hopefully they will be added soon.
- They have a built in google search box but it doesn't provide suggestions (which I use all the time).
- Safari doesn't support the ability to close a tab with my mouse wheel click (I hate right clicking).
- No CRTL + ENT or CRTL + ALT + ENT to automatically complete keywords like wikipedia to http://www.wikipedia.org.
- When you click in the url, the url doesn't highlight. It just places the cursor where your mouse was instead of highlighting the whole url.
- Most importantly its missing the highly valuable restore session feature.